Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Alive and well!

Aloha, All!   Yes, I am alive and well.  :) 

Thanks to those of you who asked about my welfare since I have been MIA for over a month.  I knew I hadn't posted in 'awhile', but I thought it was about 2 weeks, not over a month. 

Yikes, time DOES fly by.... 

I just got back from a week on Oahu, sightseeing with my cousin, Diane.   I had never been to Honolulu / Waikiki before and it was an fun experience. I'll post my thoughts, pics and adventures next week when I have a moment to catch my breathe.  

Diane flew back with me to Kauai and we have a tremendously long 'to do list' to accomplish before she leaves on the weekend.  We had a great time on Oahu and the laughs and adventures continue here.  

We're heading off to the north shore today; should be an all day excursion, with lots of stops along the way. 

Will post again next week, with pics! 

Hugs and Happiness to all ~ Kathy

PS - I absolutely LOVE it here and am incredibly happy. Thanks for caring, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment