Sunday, October 9, 2011

Island Time!

I am FINALLY on Kauai time!  Instead of waking up between 3 and 5:30 as I have been doing each morning, I actually went to bed at 10.30 last night and woke up at 7 AM.  Ahhh.  I finally feel refreshed and ready to go.  Thinking more clearly, too.

Heading out to walk the neighborhood for the first time now, too.  Hoping to make that a daily habit since I'm now waking up to daylight instead of darkness.  

Before, I'd start working on photography editing as soon as I woke up and by the time the sun came up, I would be ravenous. Then, of course, the day gets started and exercise just doesn't happen.  

My goal is to get back into shape.  I'm waaaay tooooo flabby these days. Can't wait to feel fit and toned again.  On my way.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment