Sunday, October 9, 2011

Typos and such...

Now that I am awake and the brain is functioning again, I re-read my posting from last night.

A couple of points....
  • I promise that future postings won't be so L.O.N.G!
  • I could only see one typo.... I crawled into the trunk of the car, not the truck. They offered to let me have a truck instead of this car, but it was a standard. I haven't driven a stick shift in many years and I thought I'd pass on that adventure. I don't plan on buying / moving any furniture in the next couple of days. And, even if I found the 'perfect' bargain, I would ask them to hold it for me until my SUV arrives ON WEDNESDAY. 
  • Dale and Genevieve are going to take care of  my closet door issues and the light bulb.  I keep forgetting that I am renting and all those pesky problems are no longer mine to take care of. I have landlords!!!!  Yay!  I think I am going to like renting for awhile!  Let someone else have all the joys of homeownership :) 

Going snorkeling today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment